These elevation models replace manual surveys of shallow lakes and rivers in geophysics, particularly gravity surveys and provide valuable terrain information needed in exploration.
Using high-definition satellite video and imagery, we construct Hyperspatial Digital Elevation Models© (HDEMs) as a monitoring system that identifies subtle movements and changes in infrastructure such as pipelines, dams, ports, landfills, roads, and bridges. This early warning system supplies our clients with a cost-effective way to monitor and manage potential environmental damage caused by geo-hazards, industrial activities, and natural disasters.
Imbedded in each project is our commitment to environmental responsibility, efficiency, and economic success.
Our methods create no unnecessary human footprint, require no social license, and do not cause cultural interference.
A unique method of using satellites and other airborne systems, to monitor, detect and map the impact of structural movement on surface and subsurface assets such as pipelines, railroads, bridge abutments, slopes, mines, and other critical infrastructure and assets.
Pioneering work began in satellite hyperspectral and Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR). Further advancements in satellite radar tasking and analytic systems paved the way to look through vegetation, land cover and water providing the ability to define subsurface geological structures, features and units. With exposing the non-outcropping near surface, identify and analyze features and combinations of variables that could be used as surface and subsurface ‘training sites’, from which signals data would be developed as search parameters for geohazards.
By combining proprietary acquisition and processing algorithms, Propriety developed a robust automated tool for identifying and monitoring geohazards.
This system works at, near and under the earth’s surface to “see” through deep vegetation, ice, snow, water, and overburden.
Our positionally accurate fused radar technology uses subsequent satellite images collected over time to provide a reliable “state of change” analysis.
System replaces point or grid-based surveys to precisely detect movement or deformation under the Earth’s surface, resulting in actual not derived ground information.
• Monitors surface and subsurface movement well in advance of events that threaten infrastructure
• Operates day and night, through all weather
• Measures as little as 2 mm of change in 3D
• Creates no human footprint and requires no permit
• 100 meters of water
• 100 meters of sand and tills
• dense valley vegetation
• 30 meters of glacial ice and deep glacial tills
Conventional systems detect changes every 20 days. Our system detects every 40 hours. So even minute changes are detected quickly.
A private ftp site, protected by custom password, and exclusive to TRIGON is the delivery method of data products, reports and associated documents. This private ftp site is provided at no cost and will remain active for a term agreed upon by parties.
• 3D Radar Base Model
• RadarSat-2 Ortho Image
• Land Mine and Unexploded Ordinance Probability Map and Model
• Point Cloud Stratigraphic Sections
• Technical Report
To complete the work on time and coordinate complete data integration, the client agrees to provide the following:
• three reference points for calibration of accuracy (down to 2mm availability)
• any as built (existing) diagrams, surveys or models and
• any other input, such as GIS shapefiles, that client believes could improve and align our systems.
Time frames for data acquisition and deliverables will be provided upon receipt of wire- transferred funds or a Purchase Order for Project Initiation.
While we are confident in the ability to deliver within these timeframes, data delivery hinges on the initial payment received by the Client.
• Vector data – ArcGIS shapefile unless otherwise specified.
• Raster Data – ArcGIS GeoTiff unless otherwise specified.
• Maps: ArcGIS Map Package and CAD format
• Raster data has 2.0-meter spatial accuracy CE90.
• Vector geological and derivative data has 2.0-meter spatial accuracy CE90.
Because this technology is conducted remotely it:
• Is safe, low risk and not influenced by social or political influence
• Is a confidential and discrete form of measurement, modelling, mapping and monitoring
• Is scalable and applicable to large regional areas
• Is cost effective
• Does not impact the environment
• Results in highly graphic results